CLEARPASS is an application that can be downloaded, installed or accessed
voluntarily which facilitates the digital gatekeeping records of the
establishment you will be entering. Upon your registration, you consent
for the CLEARPASS application to gather pertinent information described
While this is an urgent public health emergency, we are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring you have control over your data.
The Data Controller of this application is the establishment you have entered.
The Data Processor of this application is CLEAR PASS team, owner and creator of the application.
WE STORE LIMITED DATA:
We have limited collection and that only consist of your email address. A random anonymized user id is also generated using hash technology when you sign up. Your user id is stored in a secure cloud server and never shown in public.
We also collect the following:
- Birthdate for computation of age
We understand your rights as a data subject and we adhere to the rights of every citizen with the following rights:
- Right to Informed
- Right to be Object
- Right to Access
- Right to Portability
- Right to Correct
- Right to Block / Remove
- Right to Complaint
- Right to be indemnified
If you provide us with Data:
- We may share, transfer and disclose Data with Approved Service Providers and relevant third party service providers in connection with your Use of CLEARPASS, unless such sharing is prohibited by written law; and
- For your convenience, we may also display to you Data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction(s) and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should such displayed Data be out-of-date, you shall be required to supply the latest Data through the relevant functionality in CLEARPASS without delay.
How we handle and manage your Data:
- Your Data may be stored in servers, systems or devices owned, operated or managed by us, a relevant Third Party or any third party service provider engaged by us or a relevant Third Party, or on your Device, and may be used by us (or our third party service providers) and Approved Service Providers to facilitate your Use of CLEAR.
- You may withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of Data by us with reasonable notice; however, doing so may prevent proper Use of CLEARPASS, or any part thereof and may also result in the cessation of your Use of CLEARPASS, or any part thereof. We may retain, use, disclose and process your Data for any of the Purposes set out herein where permitted under any applicable law
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that ClearPass has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
ClearPass does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
For any inquiries on our privacy, statement, and practices, including how you can exercise your rights as a data subject, you may contact us through: Data Protection Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org